The 2023 NRAA AGM is being held on Sunday 5th November at 1pm.
As part of continuing to develop the capacity of the NRAA, nominations for Director are being sought from individuals with experience as Board directors and/or executive roles in companies/organisations, to continue with completing the current strategic plan and contribute to the formation of the next strategic plan. As an example, the following core skillsets in leadership roles would be highly valued:
- Legal – constitution review, compliance and governance
- Financial – treasurer role, budget, funding policies
- IT – website and OPMP redevelopment, membership database
- Marketing – membership growth, communication strategies, pathways to development
- Competitions – performance improvement, National championships, international teams
- General management – risk management, strategic alliances, operations
There are two Director vacancies available for a 2-year period (replacing S&T Councillors appointed at the 24 Jan 2023 AGM ) and two Director Vacancies available for a 3-year period. Diversity of applicants (gender, youth) is encouraged to contribute to a Board that will service the sport in Australia into the future. Applications from non-NRAA members as independent Directors are encouraged.
If you are interested and think you can provide a positive contribution to target rifle shooting in Australia, please get in contact with your State or Territory organisation and discuss nominating.
Applicants will need to complete a Nomination and Consent Form, Director Nomination CV and obtain the requisite signatures from two State/Territory Councillors.
For more information, please click on the links below: