The NRAA is pleased to announce the formation of the Veterans Committee. Members are:
- Scott Brindley
- John Caske
- Trevor Rhodes
The Committee is an advisory group that reports to the NRAA Competitions Director regarding NRAA Veteran shooter matters as outlined below. A Veteran member’s 60th birthday must fall on or before the first day of a Match.
- Rules of the National Veterans Teams matches as outlined within the NRAA Competitions Manual
- Calendar and rotation of NRAA Veterans Teams matches
- Calling for nominations for ICFRA international Veterans teams
- Consultation on agenda items of ICFRA meetings relating to international Veteran’s matches
- Other matters as may be agreed with the NRAA.
The Committee will meet quarterly or more frequently as required. The composition of the Committee will be reviewed following each National Veteran’s Team match.
NRAA very much thanks Scott, John and Trevor for their membership of the Committee.